Payment Software for Windows®
The Payment Software for Windows software solution transmits payment information over high-speed Internet connections. PC's running Payment Software are better than terminals: they reduce redundancy, free up counter space for products and, by offering a one-time fee for licensing, save you per click fees to process payments. In addition, transaction history is archived for up to nine years for more comprehensive reporting.
The Payment Software supports the payment types you need - now or in the future. It provides full documentation and online help for installation and operation, including network capabilities.
The Payment Software solution runs on virtually any PC or PC-based POS register platform, supports multiple operating systems and gives you features and flexibility to better manage your payment acceptance. Plus, the Payment Software product line is one of the few full-service, full-feature offerings that is PABP-validated (Payments Applications Best Practices) by VISA® to be compliant with all applicable data security standards and practices for payment software providers.
- Support for retail, card-not-present, restaurant, lodging and eCommerce transactions
- Support for popular wedge swipers, PIN pads and magnetic ink character recognition (MICR) check readers
- Integration help and full documentation
- Help reduce processing time for both you and your consumers
- Easy end-of-day close-out
- Recurring and installment transaction billing
- Payment Application Best Practices (PABP) validated by Visa for top-quality security and data encryption
Getting Started Is Easy
- Call a representative at 866-963-9030
- Fill out this form and a representative will contact you to discuss your needs
- Chat Online -